Returns & Exchanges:
Find out how to return or exchange an item you’ve bought through our website.
- Returns Policy.
- I have received a faulty item.
- I have received a damaged package.
- How do I cancel my order?
- RETURNS POLICY:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use.
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
REFUNDS (if applicable):
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Note: a refund can only be sent to the original payment method. If you no longer has access to that payment method, then you will need to contact the bank or agency for the original payment method to claim the funds after the refund is sent.
- A refund usually takes 3 to 5 business days to be credited back to you.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable):
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable):
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable):
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com, and send your item to: PO Box 5226, Hagatna GU 96932, United States.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: P.O. Box 5226, Hagatna GU 96932, United States.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1. I have received a faulty item.
If you have received a faulty or defective item, please contact us with the following information:
- Order number.
- Which item is damaged (if your order contains more than one item).
- A description of the problem.
- Photos or a video recording to demonstrate the issue, if necessary.
- We will investigate and resolve the issue as quickly as possible so as to cause minimal inconvenience.
2. I have received a damaged package.
If you have received a package that has been damaged in transit, please inform us within 24 hours of delivery, so that we can raise a claim with the carrier. To do this, please contact us with the following information:
- Order number
- Description of the damage
- A photo of the damage
Please do not dispose of the packaging as we may require it back from you in order to raise a claim with the carrier. See our Returns Policy for more details.
3. How do I cancel my order?
If you decide to cancel your order, please do so quickly and decisively by contacting us, alerting us of your desire to cancel your order, and providing the following information:
- Order number.
We are able to cancel your order under the following circumstances:
- If we have not collected a payment for the order, or;
- We have collected a payment for the order, but no items have been fulfilled (shipped, or in transit).
If we have collected the payment, or the item has been fulfilled, you are entitled to a refund. Please see our Refund Policy for further information.